#RockTheHolidays Contest Terms & Conditions
Qualified Entry and Entrant
- A qualified entrant (Entrant) is someone who is 19 years of age or older. Employees of Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, collectively referred to as “GCGC” and British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC), as well as family and household members of same who reside at the same address are not eligible. Voluntary Self-excluded and Barred persons are not eligible to participate and will not be awarded a prize.
- To obtain a qualified entry (“Entry”), an Entrant must go to http://www.riverrock.com/holidays/rocktheholidays.aspx, and following the on-screen directives
- Entrant and Entry must meet all Contest Conditions as outlined below. Entry and/or Entrant not meeting Contest Conditions will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited.
- The Contest Period runs from 12:01pm on November 15th 2013 to 4:00pm on December 19th, 2013 inclusive or on such other date and time as posted by GCGC.
- To enter and be eligible to win, the entrant must follow the on-screen directives at www.riverrock.com/holidays/rocktheholidays.aspx.
- Two (2) winners will be selected each week during the Contest Period. The process to select winners is as follows:
- All entries will be collected periodically during the promotional period from users sharing photos using the #RockTheHolidays hashtag on Instagram and Twitter. Winners will be drawn from the list of entrants at 4pm on each draw date.
- Entries will be imported into a spreadsheet.
- Duplicate entries beyond the 1/day entry limit will be deleted. However, an entry indicating a person enjoying the holiday season at the River Rock Casino Resort will be awarded 2 entries.
- Each entry will be assigned a number based on the order from which they were submitted.
- A number will be randomly generated to determine the weekly prize winner.
- The corresponding entry to the randomly generated number will be deemed the winner.
- Numbers are arbitrary, and are generated by a random seed number.
- Random number generation is in no way influenced by any employee of GCGC.
- The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected following the above-mentioned process from all entrants
- An Entrant may only enter the contest once (1) per day during the Contest Period. If a contestant shares a photo that indicates them celebrating the holiday season at River Rock Casino Resort, that entry will be worth two (2) entries.
- Weekly winners will not eligible for an additional weekly prize, however, they may continue to enter for the Grand Prize.
- Winners will be contacted as soon as possible after the draw through social media
- Once the winner has been contacted by a GCGC employee, they will have ten (10) days to claim prize or the prize will be forfeited. Winners may arrange a proxy through request within the ten (10) days and select someone to claim their prize.
- Winners must claim their prize in person only at River Rock Casino Resort Concierge at 8811 River Road, Richmond, BC
- Thurs Nov, 21 | Passes to Santa’s Breakfast for two (2) adults and two (2) kids (12 years old and under) valued at approx. $67 for each prize package | Two (2) winners
- Thurs Nov, 28 | Lunch at Tramonto – Monday-Fridays 11am to 1pm | December 2nd-23rd | $31.95 each | Two (2) winners
- Thurs, Dec 5 | Holiday Dinner Buffet for two (2) valued at approx. $31.95 each | Two (2) winners
- Thurs, Dec 12 | $25 River Rock Casino Resort Gift Card | Two (2) winners
Grand Prize Draw
- Thurs, Dec 19 | One (1) x River Rock Experience Package for one (1) room in The Hotel (based on double occupancy), Buffet breakfast for two (2), and one (1) $50 River Rock Casino Resort Gift Card. ( total grand prize value at approx. $250). Excludes December 31st, 2013 and expires February 28th, 2014. Subject to availability at time of the booking. | One (1) winner
- Winners are responsible for collection of their own prize.
- Entries must not include content that are unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, the determination of which is up to the sole discretion of GCGC. Selected contest entries will be displayed on our website throughout the course of the contest.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash value.
- All winners will be required to present valid photo identification (including proof of age) and complete a winner’s authorization form before prize will be released. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the winner, and prize will become the property of GCGC.
- Any intent by the Entrant to misrepresent themselves through the use of aliases and e-mail addresses will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose name appears in the database.
- If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of all eligible entries received. Information collected by GCGC will be stored in a secure database only accessible by GCGC Head Office staff.
- All non-winning, disqualified and/or winning entry forms and associated information will become the property of GCGC.
- Selected Entrant must have complied with all Contest Conditions and correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question to win a prize.
- Information collected online will be stored in a secure database only accessible by GCGC Marketing and the 3rd party service provider. This information will not be sold to or copied for any other 3rd party.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received before the contest deadline.
- No purchase necessary.
- GCGC reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest should viruses, bugs, or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of this contest.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest is corrupted or adversely affected by reason infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause beyond its control, GCGC reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the electronic portion of the Contest, including cancelling any method of entry.
- GCGC may at its sole discretion amend the Contest Conditions at any time. Decisions of GCGC are final.
- GCGC is not responsible for lost, misdirected, misplaced, incomplete, illegible or damaged entries, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, or entries submitted after the contest deadline.
- GCGC is not responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures, or congestion on the corporate website, of any kind.
- In making the prize available to a Winning Entrant, GCGC makes no representations or warranties whatsoever either expressly or implied, oral or written, in respect of the prize.
- GCGC reserves the right to substitute the prize or portion thereof with one of equal or greater value.
- GCGC shall not be liable to the Winning Entrant nor to any other person for loss or damage to person, property, or computer resulting from or connected with participation in this contest, downloading any materials relating to this contest, or acts or omissions of River Rock Casino Resort and/or the prize supplier.
- GCGC has the right to publish the name, locations, and images submitted using the #RockTheHolidays hashtag and a recent photograph of the winners without remuneration.