Modification of Terms
Great Canadian gaming Corporation (GCGC) reserves the right to change these TOU from time to time at its sole discretion by posting such revised TOU on GCGC Sites. By using any GCGC Site following any such change, you agree to follow and be bound by the modified TOU, if any. Unless otherwise stated, any new features or content of any GCGC Site will be subject to these TOU.
You agree not to:
- modify the content in any GCGC Sites, including, without limitation, all text, images, multimedia, or other materials on GCGC Sites (the “Content”), without prior consent of GCGC;
- use the Content without prior consent of GCGC;
- use the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use;
- attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to GCGC Sites; or
- use any device, software, or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of GCGC Sites;
Accuracy of Content
All Content, with the exception of these TOU, has been made available in order to provide you with information about GCGC, its products and its operations. GCGC will not be responsible for typographical or other errors or omissions in the Content or on any GCGC Site. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in GCGC Sites, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. Information on any GCGC Site may be changed or updated at any time without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of GCGC Sites is at your sole risk. GCGC Sites and any content contained therein or downloadable therefrom are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. GCGC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from GCGC or through GCGC Sites shall create any warranty not expressly maid herein.
GCGC makes no warranty that any content provided through GCGC Sites or any content contained therein or downloaded therefrom will meet your requirements, be accurate, complete, current or timely, or that GCGC Sites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. In the event that GCGC Site Content is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, GCGC does not intentionally make material misrepresentations nor does GCGC intentionally provide incorrect information.
You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of GCGC Sites or any Content contained therein or downloaded therefrom is at your own discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
GCGC shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced at GCGC Sites or any use of same by you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event or circumstance is GCGC, its directors, officers, employees or agents, liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any losses or damages of whatever nature, including, without limitation, any damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, arising in any manner from (i) the use of any GCGC Site or Content, whether directly or through a third-party site, (ii) modification or discontinuance of any GCGC Site or Content or (iii) from any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or any misleading or out-of-date information, whether contained on any GCGC Site, contained in the Content, or received by you from GCGC through your use of any GCGC Site.
Copyright & Trademarks
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs or other content on GCGC Sites are trade names or trade-marks owned by GCGC, trade names or trade-marks that GCGC is authorized to use, intellectual property of GCGC, or intellectual property that GCGC is authorized to use (“Protected Property”). Any unauthorized use of Protected Property may be in violation of applicable federal or other law that may apply to trade-marks or intellectual property and could subject you to legal action. GCGC grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and display its Protected Property solely for your own personal, private use.
Links to and from Third Party Web sites
GCGC Sites may contain links to third-party web sites (“Third-Party Sites”) which are not under the control of GCGC. GCGC is not responsible for content of any Third-Party Sites or any links contained in any Third-Party Sites. Links to Third-Party Sites are provided to you for convenience only, and their presentation does not imply endorsement of the Third-Party Site by GCGC. GCGC Sites may also be linked from Third Party Sites. GCGC does not endorse any Third-Party Site that provides a link to any GCGC Site.
GCGC generally welcomes links to the main, top-level page of any GCGC Site (each a “Home Page”). If you want to link to any GCGC Site, you may do so provided you agree to the linking conditions as described below (the “Linking Conditions”).
By establishing a link to a GCGC Site from any Third-Party Site, you agree to these Linking Conditions:
- You may establish a link a Home Page. You may not establish links to any pages other than a Home Page without prior written permission of GCGC.
- You may not create frames around GCGC Sites or the Content or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation of GCGC Sites.
- You may not utilize inline links on any page of a Third Party Site relating to images or Content displayed on GCGC Sites.
- You may not imply that GCGC endorses, or is affiliated with, you, your products or services, or your company without prior written permission of GCGC.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity including, without limitation, GCGC or a representative, director, officer, employee, or agent of GCGC or otherwise misrepresent your relationship with GCGC.
- You may not present false or misleading impressions about GCGC services.
- You may not use any of GCGC’s Protected Properties without prior written permission from the GCGC. Any use of trademarks is subject to the terms and conditions set out by GCGC.
- Your site may not contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive or that are directed at, or appeal to, persons under the age of 19.
- GCGC will have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on any Third Party Site from which you establish a link to any GCGC Site.
- GCGC may from time to time in its sole discretion immediately terminate your privilege to link to GCGC Sites, and, on notice from GCGC, you will immediately remove any links to pages of GCGC Sites as provided in such notice.
- These Linking Conditions form part of the TOU and GCGC may amend them at any time, without notice as described in Modification of Terms above. By maintaining a link that you have established from any Third-Party Site to a GCGC Site, you are bound by such revisions. Therefore, you should periodically visit this page to review the then-current TOU and these Linking Conditions to which you are bound.
Availability of GCGC Products
GCGC products are designed for the entertainment of adults in Canada. Casino and slot facilities in Canada are restricted to those persons 19 years of age and over.